Treating doctor

Hi, I’m from Sydney. I have acquired nystagmus and oscillopsia. I have seen numerous neurologists and various specialist eye doctors and they are just playing tennis with me. I’m just curious has any one come across a doctor in Australia who is familiar with or even just compassionate towards nystagmus?

Hey Aimy, great yo have you hear in our community, this looks like this your first post so welcome!

You might want to get in touch with Larry, he is very well known in the Nystagmus field.